- In federal law 149 relating to the new organisation of National Sports Centres (BSEOG – BGBI. 149/1999), planned sport financing will be put into effect National Sports and Recreation Centres.
- For each activity exercised by the BSPEG which is not financed by the sport budget, business principles are to be applied in order to minimise costs to the state.
- As a service and customer-oriented company, services should be principally directed at and be in the interest of the sportsman/woman.
- Investments in accommodation, sporting areas and other areas should meet all standards in quality.
- Decisions relating to investments are to be made in the interest of sport and also with the view to improve overall sporting results.
- The demands of the employees and their social security, job-related training, motivation and personal development are to receive particular attention.
- The BSPEG will operate fairly within the market and will be prepared to cooperate with partners.
- The "Bundessporteinrichtungen" should be maintained in the interest of Austrian sport.
This information is supplied without liability.